US patients often don’t know the best way to access safe, licensed, and legal HGH prescriptions. Fortunately for many of us who are busy, it’s easier than ever to get HGH prescribed via the web. Here, we’ll explore how to get a legal HGH prescription online.
Who needs an HGH prescription?
HGH prescriptions in the US are intended for individuals with diagnosed cases of growth hormone deficiency (GHD). This clinical diagnosis is made through one or more blood tests, most commonly by measuring circulating levels of human growth hormone (HGH).
Synthetic HGH contained in an HGH prescription supports healthy HGH levels, delivering transformative health benefits to the men with growth hormone deficiencies who take them.
The signs and symptoms of HGH deficiency, which might indicate that you may benefit from an HGH prescription, include:
- Low energy (chronic fatigue)
- Inhibited libido (low sex drive)
- Cognitive fog (mental fog)
- Depression, anxiety, or other mental health challenges
- Muscle loss
- Unwanted fat accumulation, particularly around the midsection
- Brittle/dry/flaky hair, skin, or nails
Ultimately, whether you are a good candidate for hormone replacement therapy (HRT) with HGH depends on getting a diagnosis from a doctor based on a consultation and testing as necessary.
Why is it important to get legal HGH?
The two major reasons to source your HGH legally, rather than going to the black market, concern legality, return on investment, and health/safety:
- From a legal standpoint, the only form of synthetic HGH (somatropin) available to American men requires a prescription. Buying HGH illegally puts you at risk of fines and/or jail time if caught. The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) as well as local law enforcement actively pursue cases against buyers and sellers of black market HGH.
- As far as return on investment, sub-par/fake HGH “boosters” like Gen20 are aggressively marketed on the internet. These are not prescription-grade products, nor are they regulated and vetted by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in the same way that prescription somatropin is.
- Finally, and most importantly, if you buy HGH without a prescription you are gambling with your health. Studies show that a large percentage of supplements sold on the black market are either fake or substandard. This essentially means they don’t contain HGH in the proper formulation and quantity, or that they might even contain harmful contaminants that pose a serious risk to health.
When you purchase HGH with a prescription from a licensed pharmacy, you know that you are only getting pure, quality-tested HGH that works as it is supposed to.
Is HGH available in pill form?
We referenced in the previous section “HGH boosters” that are sold on the web, most commonly in the form of pills. This corner of the supplement industry is totally unregulated, opening the door for unscrupulous actors to take advantage of men desperate for answers.
The active ingredients in HGH pills are not somatropin (bioidentical HGH) but rather a cocktail of ingredients that purportedly raise endogenous HGH levels, mostly in the form of amino acids.
Amino acids are important for overall health and do produce some modest increases in HGH, but they are not useful for correcting an HGH deficiency.
If you’re a man with a legitimate HGH deficiency, HGH boosters are not going to do anything for you except waste your money and possibly endanger your health.
How much does it cost to get HGH prescribed?
HGH prescription costs depend on several factors – the brand name used, the necessary lab work, the dose, the delivery method, and the duration of therapy. However, we can generalize about costs as indicated in the chart below:
|Average Monthly HGH Cost for US Patients
|Initial doctor consultation + lab Work
|Monthly somatropin cost
|$800-3,000 (figure depends on dose and delivery method)
|Average monthly HGH therapy cost for a man in his 50s
In the graph below, we break down HGH costs by brand/manufacturer. Keep in mind that these products also contain different dosages of HGH.
HGH injection pens are a little costlier than vials and syringes. However, the biggest benefits of using injection pens are that they are more cost-effective (there is up to 23% less waste of the HGH product), they are highly portable (you can fit them in a pocket), and they are easier to use with less pain at the injection site and less setup required.
Are there additional costs when receiving an HGH prescription?
The four main costs for an HGH prescription are:
- The initial consultation
- Necessary blood tests
- The HGH prescription itself
- Ongoing follow-up consultations to monitor progress and make adjustments as necessary
Does insurance pay for growth hormone?
Whether your insurance covers growth hormone therapy depends on the insurer and, most importantly, whether the prescription is issued by a licensed physician.
For-profit health insurance companies are notorious for denying coverage for growth hormone prescriptions to patients. Even while growth hormone prescription costs have declined, the trend recently has been that insurance companies more aggressively reject claims filed by patients for coverage of their prescriptions.
However, even Medicaid, the government program that provides medical care for qualifying participants, covers the cost of growth hormone replacement therapy when it’s properly prescribed by a physician.
The bottom line is that whether an insurer ultimately covers HGH prescription is highly contextualized, situation-dependent, and difficult to predict.
Unfortunately, while insurance companies have negotiated discounts for HGH supplements, research shows they do not pass those cost savings on to patients.
How to choose a doctor to get HGH prescribed?
The first thing to look for in a doctor is a specialization in hormone care. Doctors with specific training to diagnose, treat, and cure hormonal deficiencies are called endocrinologists.
Certain doctors, like the ones at the HGH For Men Clinic, further refine their focus to treat growth hormone deficiency (GHD). The benefits of selecting an HGH specialist to help you overcome a deficiency include:
- Identifying GHD, which often mimics the symptoms of other common ailments
- Selecting the ideal product, dose, and delivery method for you
- Monitoring how your progress throughout therapy and adjusting protocols as necessary
There is no substitute for years of clinical experience. Select a doctor accordingly – one that has already established a strong track record of helping men achieve optimal hormone health.
Pros and cons of getting HGH prescriptions from an online doctor
As with everything in life, there are certain pros and cons to getting your HGH prescription from an online doctor as opposed to visiting a traditional clinic in person.
Here are the biggest pros to getting HGH online:
- You don’t have to physically travel to the clinic – no traffic, no finding a parking spot, no sitting in waiting rooms
- Your prescription is typically available within a few minutes following the consultation
- There is less paperwork – fewer headaches for patients and greater cost-savings as administrative costs are reduced
Some of the cons of getting HGH online are:
- You don’t benefit from a physical examination (which may or may not be important for getting a determinative diagnosis)
- You need a fast, reliable internet connection that supports video conferencing
- There are safety concerns regarding patient data – although legitimate online healthcare providers take significant steps to safeguard patient information
Where can you get HGH prescribed in the US?
HGH must be prescribed by a licensed doctor with the legal authority to prescribe medications. This can be performed either online or in person. Some of the most common places to get HGH prescribed in the US are:
- Online providers like the HGH For Men Clinic
- Fertility clinics
- Primary doctor’s offices
- Endocrinology clinics
Is it safe to buy HGH without a prescription?
No. Buying HGH without a prescription endangers both your health and your freedom. Unlicensed HGH products available on the black market without a prescription often contain harmful added ingredients or do not contain the right form of HGH (somatropin) needed to correct a hormone imbalance.
This is particularly true, based on research by the World Health Organization (WHO), of supplements imported from the Third World. In the United States, only a handful of somatropin manufacturers are licensed to distribute HGH to patients.
In addition to the health risks, American law enforcement regularly prosecutes illicit HGH users and sellers.
The only way to protect your well-being and legal status as a free man is to use HGH legally, which means that you’ve gone through the diagnostic protocols with a doctor and received a legitimate prescription to purchase a vetted, FDA-approved HGH product.
How to get HGH prescribed in the HGH for Men Clinic?
To get started on the road to recovered health with the HGH For Men Clinic, here is how the process works in a nutshell:
- Schedule a telehealth appointment at a convenient time for you
- Participate in a brief diagnostic protocol with your doctor in which you discuss your symptoms and health goals
- Perform any necessary tests at a nearby lab (as directed by your doctor)
- Once the results of your test and consultation are collated, you will reconvene with your doctor and receive your HGH prescription with a detailed therapeutic plan
- Begin therapy
- Follow up as needed to monitor your progress
It’s really that easy to get prescribed HGH and reap the multiple mental and physical benefits of HGH replacement therapy.
Contact us to get a legal and safe HGH prescription online.