Norditropin, manufactured by Novo Nordisk, is one of the most highly-reviewed and most-prescribed somatropin (synthetic human growth hormone) products in the United States. Thousands of patients receive HGH replacement therapy with Norditropin every year.
This leading HGH pharmaceutical is so popular because of its proven track record of success. Here, we’ll take a hard look at the benefits that Norditropin provides on a month-by-month basis so you know what to expect when you begin supplementation.
What are the benefits of Norditropin for men?
The benefits of Nordotripin for men with diagnosed HGH deficiencies are multi-faceted, since HGH is critical for so many physiological functions.
The most profound benefits that men experience while undergoing hormone replacement therapy (HRT) with Norditropin include:
- Boosted energy levels
- Restored libido (sex drive)
- Optimized athletic performance (increased muscle gains and better endurance)
- Improved sleep quality
- Strengthened bones
- Speedier metabolism for weight loss
- Lower stress levels
- Reduced anxiety and depression
- Greater focus and memory
- Sleeker, younger-looking skin, hair, and nails
- Fuller, thicker hair
- Decreased blood pressure
The US Food and Drug Administration has approved Norditropin to treat growth hormone deficiency (GHD). It is one of only a handful of pharmaceutical formulations to receive such an endorsement from the leading regulatory agency in the world.
Who should consider taking Norditropin?
Norditropin is designed for patients with diagnosed growth hormone deficiency.
Your doctor will determine whether you have a clinical deficiency by conducting one or more tests. The standard testing procedure to make a diagnosis includes a blood test to detect circulating HGH levels, a GH stimulation test, and possibly an x-ray or other imaging test.
The initial signs and symptoms of an HGH deficiency include:
- Poor energy
- Reduced sex drive
- Impaired memory/concentration (aka “brain fog”)
- Chronic fatigue
- Lack of interest in activities previously of interest
- Unwanted weight gain
- Muscle loss
- Anxiety, depression, and other mental health conditions
- Poor sleep
- Sensitivity to cold
Many times, primary care doctors without specialized training in hormonal care mistake the classic signs of HGH deficiency for another chronic health condition. That’s why it’s so important to seek expert guidance from an endocrinologist (a “hormone doctor” who specializes in hormones).
If you’ve sought relief for the symptoms above but have not seen any significant improvements, it’s likely that you have an undiagnosed hormone imbalance.
If the root cause of your health concerns, based on clinical lab work, is, in fact, growth hormone deficiency (GHD), then Norditropin can help restore your levels and alleviate your symptoms.
Reviews of our patients on Norditropin therapy for men
HGH replacement therapy has helped countless men regain their confidence and their youthful vitality. Here are testimonials from a handful of the men who have experienced profound transformative benefits to their physical and mental health following HRT with HGH.
Testimonial #1: Grant
Grant began taking HGH after his diagnosis of GHD for the primary purpose of weight loss.
Testimonial #2: Rich
Rich neglected his health for many years. It wasn’t until the impacts of his HGH deficiency really became manifest that he sought help.
Testimonial #3: Lalo
Lalo suffered from a head injury back in 2005. He received treatment for it, but his doctors at the time didn’t properly investigate the damage that had been done to his pituitary gland, which resulted in a severe HGH deficiency.
Norditropin Results Timeline
Norditropin results manifest over time. Initially, men undergoing HGH replacement therapy with Norditropin experience improved energy levels and sleep quality.
Over the course of several months of therapy, other benefits begin to appear, including improved libido, greater mental clarity, and increased muscle mass, among others.
Let’s explore the general results timeline for Norditropin on a month-by-month basis. Note that every man benefits from Norditropin on his own schedule, based on the severity of his HGH deficiency prior to therapy, the Norditropin dosage, and other individual factors.
Norditropin results after 1 month
After one month, the initial benefits that most patients report are:
- Increased energy levels. HGH improves metabolism (the processing, storage, and use of dietary energy) by stimulating the release of insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). This effect is relatively immediate and one of the first benefits that most men experience.
- Improved sleep quality. HGH competes with, and reduces, the stress hormone cortisol, which results in better sleep quality. Men wake up more refreshed and ready to tackle the day.
Norditropin results after 2 months
After two months of therapy, men begin to experience:
- Noticeably lower stress levels. This occurs because of the cortisol-lowering effects of HGH discussed previously.
Improved exercise performance. HGH is an anabolic hormone, meaning it increases protein synthesis and muscle development, primarily via its stimulator effects on IGF-1.
- Improved mood/outlook on life. Exogenous HGH is proven to improve mood because of changes to water body mass as well as changes to the endocrine profile.
- Optimized cardiovascular function/heart health. HGH’s effects on the heart are so profound that the hormone, based on clinical research, “may improve cardiac function by both increased myocardial contractility and decreased peripheral vascular resistance in heart failure.”
Nortditropin results after 3 months
Here’s what patients describe following three months of therapy:
- Weight loss. The weight loss benefits of HGH therapy tend to appear within three months due to increased metabolism.
- Smoother, younger-looking skin. HGH benefits skin health by slowing down the aging process and even potentially reversing some of the visible impacts of aging on the skin. It is well-documented that HGH reduces wrinkles and tightens saggy skin, especially in the face and neck areas. Critically, HGH is also beneficial for skin appearance because it stimulates the body’s natural production of collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid – so you don’t need to buy these products as costly supplements because they’re sourced from your own body, just as nature intended.
- Greater libido. The passion in the bedroom generally reappears after about three months of therapy. HGH improves circulation, including to the genitals, balances hormones like cortisol and prolactin and supports healthy testosterone levels, and reduces stress to put you in the mood.
- Muscle mass gains. As we mentioned previously, HGH stimulates greater protein synthesis by way of IGF-1. This effect pays dividends beginning a few months into therapy as men consistently notice increases in their lean muscle mass.
- Fuller, thicker hair. HGH stimulates hair growth on the head and body, which becomes evident for most men a few months into therapy.
Norditropin results after 5 months
Five months into therapy and beyond, here are what benefits men can expect to reap:
- Systemic inflammation decreases. This is big news, as systemic inflammation is implicated in virtually every single chronic illness known to man, from cancer to diabetes to autoimmune disease. Keeping inflammation low is also important for recovering quickly from pathogenic infections like COVID-19. Specifically, research shows that “growth hormone therapy can reduce the levels of C-reactive protein (CRP).”
- Blood pressure drops. Many men with HGH deficiency experience high blood pressure (hypertension). HGH therapy is shown to reduce blood pressure and get it back into the normal range for long-term heart health.
- Boosted nitric oxide (NO) levels. Multiple clinical trials show that HGH therapy normalizes nitric oxide levels in patients with deficiencies. This produces multiple tangible health benefits, particularly by smoothing out blood vessel walls and preventing atherosclerosis.